• World Summit Award Austria - winner of the category Learning & Education with our project SEX, baff!
• EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award for Monika Haider
• Nominated for the Social Award 2020 (Austrian Franchise Association)
• Leading Employer Austria
• Vienna Business Agency Award
• Impact of Social Sciences and Humanities for a European Research Agenda: Poster Award
• European Business Awards: Ruban d'Honneur in the Chairman's Selection.
• Winner for Passion. WKO.
• Crescendo-Award for successful enterprises. Winner in the category Rising Companies.
• European Business Awards: National Champion.
• TRIGOS-Award for sustainable economic activity.
• Content Award Vienna: Fempower-Prize for SiGame.
• Mingo Award of the Wirtschaftsagentur Wien (Vienna Business Agency): first place in category “Social Diversity”.
• Mercur Innovation Prize (category creative and media economy) awarded to project SIMAX.
• Lifelong Learning Award: first place (as “best product”) awarded to project Sign Library.
• Lifelong Learning Award: first place awarded to project Sign Library.
• eAward of Digitales Österreich (Digital Austria): first place for project SiMAX.
• ZIT FempowerCall: second place for project SiGame.
• DiversCity – Prize of the Wirtschaftskammer Wien (Vienna Chamber of Commerce) in category SME.
• PHILIPP. Der Lese – Award (award for initiatives promoting reading, awarded by Ministry of Education and Youth Book Club) for Sign Library.
• Mercur Award: first place in category “Creativity”.
• First place in Meritus awards as leading company in the area of diversity management.
• First place as family- and women-friendly place of work in initiative "Taten statt Worte" (Deeds, not Words)
• First place at Mercur-Innovationspreis (Innovation Award) of the Wiener Wirtschaftskammer (Vienna Chamber of Commerce), special award “cooperation” for the Museum Guide.
• Third place at Wiener Zukunftspreis (Vienna Future Awards) for sister company Signtime.
• First Sponsorship Prize of the Zentrum für Innovative Technologien (ZIT, Center for Innovative Technologies) of the city of Vienna for the Museum Guide.
• Norbert Pauser: Award "Social Responsible Manager" for the introduction of the Diversity Scorecard at equalizent.
• Matthias Fenkart - honored as ‘educational champion’ at Austrian National Awards for Adult Education.
• Europasiegel für Innovative Sprachprojekte (European Seal for Innovative Language Projects).